Last Updated on January 22, 2023 by Heenan
As the advancement of technology is increasing all over the world, tool brands have come a long way. So, now, you’ll find different tool brands doing great as well.
Of all the tool brands, Rockwell has been one of the market leaders for quite some time. But, why is that?
Well, their tools have solid toughness and longevity. Moreover, the construction and performance of almost all of their tools are top-notch.
But, here’s the thing-
As there are different tools of the brand Rockwell, choosing one isn’t as easy as you think. Don’t worry, we’re here to help. Hence, we’ve researched for almost 4 weeks. And, finally, we’re able to bring out this completely unbiased guide.
Here, we’ve provided the Rockwell tools review. Furthermore, we’ve even discussed the added benefits of the products on this list.
So, let’s not waste any time and get right into it-
Rockwell Tools Review
#1. Rockwell Verscut Review
- Powerful, 4.0 amp,...
- Cuts wide variety of materials...
- Ergonomic design with slim...
- Built-in laser guide helps you...
- Pivoting metal guard...
- Impressive Speed Capability: The saw comes with an impressive speed of 3500 RPM. Hence, you’ll power through almost all kinds of works using this saw. Another benefit you’ll get is the added power to cut through hardwood as well.
- Can Cut from Different Angles: Rockwell RK3440K Versacut can cut through different angles easily. Furthermore, it can cut different materials too. Here, the saw can cut through metal, plastics, and even wood.
- Ergonomic Design: Design plays a role in how effectively you use the power tools. If you have a compact design then you’ll be able to reach the hard-to-reach spots. Here, the saw comes with an ergonomic design. The ergonomic design ensures that you can use the product easily and comfortably. Also, you can use the saw with one hand only due to the design.
- Comes with A Comfortable & Firm Grip: Similar to the design, the grip in the power tools is important equally. But how? Well, if you don’t have a firm grip on the power tools, they can slip easily. Moreover, the kickback on the tools happens frequently. At the time of kickbacks, not having a firm grip will cause major accidents. As a result, it’s better to have a firm grip. And, the best part about this saw is the comfortable and firm grip. So, you won’t have problems with holding the grip for too long. And, you’ll be able to hold the grip firmly in order to prevent any type of accident.
- Lasers Help in Alignment of The Cuts: There’s a cord of over 120” for the lasers. Here, the built-in lasers of the saw ensure that you’re able to maintain alignment all the time. Thus, you’ll be able to provide perfect and precise sizes when cutting anything.
- Has A Strong Kickback: The main drawback of having such a powerful tool is the kickback. And the same goes for this tool as well. Get ready as you’ll experience a violent kickback too. However, if you’re able to adjust the kickback, then it won’t be that much of an issue whatsoever.
- Clogs Easily: Rockwell RK3440K has a clogging problem. But if you maintain it regularly, then that won’t be an issue to deal with.
Presenting to you the best Rockwell tool on the list of this Rockwell tools review- the Rockwell RK3440K Versacut. If you’re in the market for the best Rockwell power tool, then you won’t get anything better than it. So, what’s new about this product?
Well, the powerful saw from Rockwell ensures that you’ll be able to cut wood, plastics, and metals from different angles. Moreover, the impressive speed of the saw makes sure that you’re not wasting much time on your work.
Verdict: In the end, this powerful power tool is perfect for someone who’s trying to be productive. So, if you’re in a rush then purchase this power tool as it’ll perform all work way faster.
#2. Rockwell Bladerrunner X2 Review
- [SETS UP IN SECONDS] Take this...
- [CUTS LIKE A FULL-SIZE] With...
- [TOOL-LESS BLADE CHANGE] Uses...
- [0-60° MITER CUTS] With the...
- [ON-BOARD ACCESSORY STORAGE]...
- Easy Set-Up Process: As the power tools are portable, you’ll need to set them up every time you take them somewhere. But, don’t worry, as the setup process doesn’t even take a whole minute. Here, the carry handles come in handy in setting up the power tool as well.
- Cuts Easily & Effectively: The effective knife system in the tool makes sure you’re able to cut the wood and metals easily and effectively. Also, the speed of the blades makes it easier to cut through anything easy.
- Effortless Blade-Change: The best thing about this tool is that you won’t need any tools to change the blades. Moreover, if you’re going to change the blades, then you won’t have to purchase them separately. Using a T-Shank 4” blade will do the trick. So, you won’t have to waste money on buying a fancy blade.
- Safety Features: The tool comes with tons of safety features. So, it reduces the chances of accidents happening. Here, the tool has a button where it stops the accidental start of the blades. Furthermore, the hooks keep the tool in place in order to prevent wobbles from taking place.
- Doesn’t Work Well with Hardwood: Hardwood isn’t easy to penetrate. And, the tool doesn’t work well with hardwood. Here, many folks complained that the blades weren’t strong enough to penetrate the hardwood.
- Wobbles at Times: Even though the hooks keep the product in place, it still wobbles a bit when functioning. But that won’t be an issue if you know how to adjust the wobble.
Say hello to another saw on our Rockwell tools review list. But this is not your average saw. The Portable Tabletop Saw of Rockwell is one of the most powerful saws you’ll ever find.
The feature that makes it stand out from the others is its portability and power. As the tool is portable, you’ll be able to take it wherever you go without any inconvenience.
Verdict: Lastly, we’d like to say that, if you’re looking for a practical table saw, this is the one. Also, portability will definitely help if you’re on the run and you still need this tool with you.
#3. Rockwell Jawhorse Review
- [ALL STEEL CONSTRUCTION] Built...
- [CAN HOLD A STANDARD 36”...
- [1 TON OF CLAMPING FORCE] 2200...
- [NO MAR PADS] Made from...
- [TRIPOD BASE] Three perfectly...
- Durable & Strong Construction: As the tool is made of solid construction, it doesn’t get damaged easily. Another benefit of the construction is that the table remains firm and stable. So, you won’t get many wobbles from this tool when you’re working.
- Heavy Clamping Force Present: The tool comes with an astonishing 1Ton force of clamping. So, it doesn’t matter what kind of product you’re attaching to the tool; it won’t move from place. Also, it has a heavy 600lb of load capacity. As a result, it can take heavy loads all day long without any problem.
- Comes with A Solid Base: By now, you’ll know that the tool is already stable enough due to its strong construction. And, to take the stability to the next level, the product comes with a tripod base. Here, the tripod base ensures that the tool is firmer and more stable. Also, it’ll provide more support for the tool. And, the best part is that you won’t even have to set the whole process.
- Easy Portability & Storage: You can move and store the product anywhere and anytime. As it’s easier to move, you won’t have any problems. Moreover, it can be stored easily due to its design.
- It’s A Bit Heavy: Well, you’ll already know about the solid and tough construction of this product. The steel construction makes the product a bit heavier than the rest. So, it’s not your usual lightweight product.
- The Setup Process Can Be Hard at Times: Once closed, the product can be stiff at times. Even though it’s a rare problem, it still happens. So, you’ll need to be careful about the setup process, as it can sometimes get stiff.
The third product on our Rockwell tools review list is an absolute beast. From a strong, constructed metal body to a powerful engine, the tool has it all.
But, the most exciting thing about this product is its easy storage and portability. It’s the main selling point of this product.
Verdict: With attractive shiny features at an affordable price range, this product is hard to beat. In the end, get ready for some beneficial features, as this product has a lot to offer.
#4. Rockwell F80 Review
- [POWER & PRECISION] Up to...
- [1 TON OF CLAMPING FORCE] The...
- [UNIVERSAL FIT] Accepts all...
- [LED WORKLIGHT] Multitools...
- [2-SPEED GEARING] Depending on...
- Ensures Precise Control: As the tool can produce 10000-19000 OPM, you can choose different speeds as you want. Also, the variable speed settings of the tool ensure precise control as well. So, you won’t have to worry about much as you can change the speed settings anytime.
- Provides the Option of Choosing Different Angles: If you have the option of choosing different angles, working becomes much easier. And the same goes for this tool. Here, the tool comes with oscillation technology. This technology ensures different angles. As a result, you can ensure power and precision at the same time.
- Provides Constant Speed: The powerful motor of this tool provides constant speed almost all the time. So, you’ll be able to work efficiently and easily by using this tool.
- Has A Hard-Locking Mechanism: As the locking mechanism is too hard, you’ll face a bit of a problem when loosening the locks in the tool. But it can be avoided if you can adjust accordingly.
- The Lights on The Top Don’t Work at Times: The lights at the top of the tool don’t work at times. Hence, you might face trouble when navigating in the dark with this tool.
This power tool from Rockwell is our 4th pick on the list. If you’re in the market for a speed dial with variable speed, then this is the one for you. The main feature that makes this product stand out is the variable speed.
Verdict: In the end, the tool brings a lot to the table. So, if the feature set of this product has met your requirements, then definitely give it a closer look.
#5. Rockwell F50 Reviews
- The F50 features 5 degrees of...
- Hyperlock tool-free blade...
- Variable speed dial for...
- Low-vibration counterweight...
- Universal Fit System accepts...
- Ensures Smoother Cuts: The design of the F50 ensures that it follows less vibration when functioning. But, how does that make a difference? Well, the lower vibration means that there won’t be much distortion when cutting something. Moreover, you’ll be able to ensure smoother cuts as you go.
- Comes with A Powerful Motor: F50 comes with a powerful motor. Here, the motor provides constant speed all the time. As a result, you’ll be able to work faster and more efficiently.
- Doesn’t Require Additional Tools for Blade Change: The best part about this tool is that you won’t require any additional power tools for the blade change. Moreover, the blade-changing process won’t take much time and effort.
- Makes A Bit of Noise When Operating: You don’t want to work late at night as this tool can make some noise. Even though it doesn’t happen often, it can still cause some problems.
- Sanding Sheet Doesn’t Have Better Adhesion: The sanding sheets in the tool don’t have better adhesion. So, it falls off at times. Apart from this, you won’t face many problems with the sanding sheets.
The final product we have for you is the F50 from Rockwell. The main selling point of this tool is the universal fit. Hence, you can fit in any blades and sanders with your power tools. And you can even add additional accessories if you want to.
Verdict: In the end, the tool has a lot to offer. So, if you’re putting in a heavy load of work regularly, this will definitely help you.
Are Rockwell Tools Any Good?
Before knowing whether the Rockwell tools are good enough, let’s look at who these tools are made for. Firstly, the tools are made for all types of users. Hence, the tools are made for quality and performance.
As the tools are targeted at mass audiences, they also have versatility. Apart from versatility, the tools are known for their amazing durability and precision.
Speaking of precision, the tools are made by hand and have a comfortable grip. So, you won’t have any problems working with these tools for a long time. Moreover, you’ll get a firm grip from them as well.
In the end, the Rockwell tools are way better than their competition. Furthermore, with shiny features at an affordable price range, the tools bring a lot to the table.
And the best part about this tool is that there’s always one particular tool for a particular user. So, you’ll always have options in your hand.
Who Makes/Owns Rockwell Tools?
“Positec Tool Corporation” takes charge of the manufacturing of Rockwell tools. This company is China-based, and Rockwell was founded in China in 1994. In the beginning, the company sold solid OEM tools. Later, it shifted to power tools.
After this, the Rockwell tools started their way in 2005. Firstly, the company sold these tools via infomercials. Then, it went on to be a top contender for power tools.
Nowadays, the company is known in the racing world and automation.
Where Are Rockwell Tools Made?
Rockwell tools are made in China. Here, the facility of China covers all sections of the tools, starting from production to packaging. After the manufacturing, the tools are sent for distribution and shipped overseas.
Even though the tools are made in China, they have their headquarters in North Carolina. Here, the packages are distributed to different retailers all around the state.
From here, other local and Home Depot take the tools and sell them to potential customers. Apart from this, the tools are sold online as well.
Who sells Rockwell tools?
Answer: Rockwell tools are available almost everywhere now. With the flourishing of the internet, you can find these tools anywhere online. Other than that, you’ll find these tools on Amazon and eBay too. And that doesn’t work either; you can find these tools on the official website of Rockwell.
On the other hand, if you’re trying to buy these tools physically, then Home Depot and other local stores will help. In the end, the tools are available everywhere, and you won’t face much difficulty finding them.
Are Worx and Rockwell the same company?
Answer: No, Worx and Rockwell aren’t the same company. However, both were under the company “Positec Tool Corporation.”
Is Rockwell better than Tekton Brand, Ryobi Brand, and Gearwrench Brand?
Answer: Honestly, there’s no definite answer to this. This is because all of these brands have the best tools in the business. And all of these tools are needed for different causes. Moreover, the tools are better in different departments.
The bottom line- all of these brands are great and work well with their tools. And all of them try to bring out the best and provide the best to their customers.
Well, that’s been it for this guide. Now, you’ll be able to select your favorite product by reading all our Rockwell tools reviews.
And, if you have any further inquiries, do let us know in the comment section below. Good Luck!